In case of a complete fiber solution AMP NETCONNECT solutions have been designed as an economical fiber solution for enterprise networks. All systems fulfils all standards requirements and functions with allows all common services. Innovative LIGHTCRIMP and LIGHTCRIMP PLUS tool sets and other accessories suit the needs and requirements of different parties.
The CNA concept is the preferred design - however, it can de done in two ways:
- Splice through
- Passive distribution
For both designs we are able to offer a range of products for customers needs. In addition, every system we produce is designed to work as a complete end-to-end infrastructure (all system components are tested together to ensure customers a top performance every time). All parts of the system are designed and manufactured in own facilities all over the world. Furthermore we are able to offer all common cable sheaths and design such as LSZH, Riser, Plenum and environmental specific cables.
- OM1, OM2 or OM3 (62,5, 50µm) System
- Suitable for Office, FTTD, small backbones and harsh environments
- Meets all global standards such as ISO/IEC 11801, EN 50173-x, 50174-x, TIA/EIA 568 standards
- Supports all current services such as: 100 Mbit/s, 1 Gigabit Ethernet, and 10 Gb/s Ethernet (33m)
- In LSZH, Plenum and Riser design
- 25 years global warranty
- Fits all major faceplates and installation environments
How it works
- Cables will be installed and routed.
- The innovative LIGHTCRIMP tool set is an all-round solution for termination and preparation of the cable.
- The cables are prepared by the tool.
- The connector termination process is straightforward and is one of the fastest in the market.
- After fiber preparation, the fiber will be positioned in the connector. The hand tool terminates the fiber to the connector in one single motion. Total installation time takes approx. 1-2 minutes.