Kupferverkabelung: AMP Σ-Link
The AMP Sigma (Σ)-Link System is a pre-terminated, fast and easy to install cabling solution for high-speed applications. Performance is ensured due to 100% factory testing of all AMP Σ-Link Classic cable assemblies. Traceability of the Far End is achieved by an integrated plastic optical fibre for easy identification after installation. The system is designed for reliable and quick operations in data centers. The system is fully compliant to TIA/EIA 942 and EN 50173-5, which are specific data center standards.
- Fully supports 1 and 10 Gb/s over copper with high margins
- Cat. 6A / Cat. 7A and Class EA / FA performance
- Modular solution features reusable cassettes and cables
- Part of the AMP Hi-D cabling platform
- 10 Gb/s over copper without any ANEXT testing and EMC consideration
- Class FA / Cat. 7A capable for 40 Gb/s
- Excellent for partial section cabling in data centers such as Server to Switch cabling
- Very quick installation of 6 connectors with just one click
How it works
- Cables are pre-terminated in the factory to the correct length with a "one click snap in cassette"
- Place or pull the cables in pathways, plug in cassettes into patch panels
- Mount the finished patch panel